Be the first to review this product
Nike Air Zoom Maxfly
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Spikes designed to break records.
Spikes designed for runs up to 400 meters and hurdles runs. An innovative solution, combining a Zoom Air unit with a carbon fiber plate, increases the dynamics of the run, ensuring a better time at the finish. The first two competitors to compete in the final 100 meters run at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics ran in this model. The winner was Marcell Jacobs with a time of 9.80 seconds and a European record (2021). He also won a gold medal in the 4 x 100 meter relay. In the final run of the ladies, the first two women also ran in the Nike Air Zoom Maxfly shoes. The winner was Elaine Thompson-Herah with a new Olympic record of 10.61 seconds. She also won the 200 meter race (21.53 seconds) and the 4 x 100 meter relay.
- A woven and synthetic upper gives you secure, lightweight containment.
- The braided texture of narrow shoelaces makes the binding more durable than traditional shoelaces.
- The seamless construction of the upper minimizes the risk of chafing.
- The glued insole stays in place even when running fast.
- The Zoom Air unit at the level of the fingers provides cushioning while maintaining the unusual dynamics of rebound.
- The full-length carbon fiber plate improves stability and increases the dynamics of rebound.
- The carbon is tuned in the midfoot and heel for a stiff feel where needed for better transition from heel to toe.
- Lightweight foam at the heel helps cushion your foot without adding weight.
- A shockwave pattern on the outsole, adds extra traction along the foot where you need it most.
- The optimal positioning of the seven replaceable pins allows for maximum speed, power and grip.
The set includes also
|Spike Wrench||Spike Pins||Spikes Bag|
|Color||white / black-bright crimson-pink blast|
|Activity||Track & Field|
|Track & Field Shoes||Sprint, Hurdles|
|Technology||Nike Zoom Air|
Ratings & Reviews
Write your reviewAbout the Nike Air Zoom Maxfly