Be the first to review this product
Nike Air Zoom Streak LT 4
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Light running shoes.
The running shoes are built to perform on the road, cross country or track. A lightweight mesh upper along with an internal arch band and responsive cushioning work together to create a locked-down fit and snappy response.
- Fly mesh upper provides breathability and support where you need it most.
- The seamless design of the front of the upper minimizes risk of skin abrasions fingers.
- Dynamic internal arch band integrates with the laces for an adaptive, secure fit.
- Collar lobes provide a snug fit for the ultimate heel lockdown.
- Tongue construction is notched at the top and sides to help alleviate chafing and drapes security across the foot.
- Cushlon LT midsole foam delivers super-lightweight, responsive cushioning. It is a lighter variant of Cushlon, making it ideal for racing flats.
- The difference in height between the heel and forefoot (so-called Drop) is 4 mm, so that the putting step is performed more naturally and efficiently.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel offers responsive impact protection.
- TPU midfoot shank adds support for a smooth transition through midstance.
- Solid rubber heel for durability.
- Crash rail and decoupled toe encourage a smooth transition.
- Waffle outsole made of sticky rubber in the forefoot offers durability, traction and comfort at toe-off.
|Color||blue void / hyper jade-sapphire|
|Track & Field Shoes||Marathon, Cross Country|
|Technology||Nike Zoom Air|
Ratings & Reviews
Write your reviewAbout the Nike Air Zoom Streak LT 4