Be the first to review this product
WMNS Nike Air Zoom Elite 8
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Dynamic running shoe.
Another scene of fast training shoe designed for discerning women who want to rise to a higher level of running training.
- The Flymesh upper provides smooth, breathable comfort with support where you need it most.
- The unique combination of Nike Flywire technology in the middle of the shoe to the bonds system guarantees a perfect fit to the foot at each stage of its transfusion.
- Asymmetrical lacing helps reduce lace pressure on the top ridge of your foot.
- Removable, contoured foam insole with geometry adapted to the anatomy of the female foot for exceptional comfort and extra support.
- Internal heel counter secures the back of your foot.
- A forefoot Nike Zoom Air unit combines pressurised air with internal fibres to deliver highly responsive cushioning.
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- The difference in height between the heel and forefoot (so-called Drop) is 8 mm, so that the putting step is performed more naturally and efficiently.
- Soft blown rubber on the forefoot for added cushioning and flexibility.
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole encourages smooth transitions.
- The outsole is ultra-thin to keep weight low and traction high. Its hexagonal pattern offers durability and excellent grip on a variety of surfaces.
|Color||racer blue / hypr orange-sl-blck|
|Technology||Nike Zoom Air, Flywire|
Ratings & Reviews
Write your reviewAbout the WMNS Nike Air Zoom Elite 8