Be the first to review this product
Womens Nike Free RN 2017
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Minimalist running shoes.
Women's running shoes that firmly involve the foot muscles. Thanks to the low weight and durable construction, they make a great deal of distance.
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with tha laces for an adaptive, supportive fit
- Simplified one-piece upper provides ventilation and support where you need it most. Medial seam has been removed for a seamless fit.
- Updated circular knit upper delivers breathable, lightweight comfort with reduced layers and a improved fit.
- Tongue partly integrated with the inner part of the upper, prevents moving him and rolling up during the run.
- Reflector on the back of the shoe improves visibility after dark.
- Low-profile injected unit sole (IU) foam provides a soft, resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the shoe's owerall weight.
- Minimal, removable molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to add support.
- Heel height is 20 mm and the forefoot is 12.
- The difference in height between the heel and forefoot (so-called Drop) is 8 mm, so that the putting step is performed more naturally and efficiently.
- Segments of solid rubber under the toe and heel enhance traction and durability in these key wear zones.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a more natural range of motion.
- Auxetic tri-star pattern is hot-knife cut into the outsole. Auxetic shapes allow natural foot splay, while providing balanced cushioning underfoot throughout your stride.
|Color||white / black-pure platinum|
Ratings & Reviews
Write your reviewAbout the Womens Nike Free RN 2017